Medical Update

My appointment went very well. Thank you for all your prayers. I feel like I expressed the problem very clearly and the doctor even asked me for my ideas and suggestions. He was a bit incredulous with my "it's hormones" and did offer "medication" to alleviate the problem, but seemed glad I preferred to wait until physical causes could be ruled out first. I now need to go for a full lab work up and a complete physical and hopefully we can get to the bottom of this. I will keep you posted. Blessings!

Comments

sam said…
Thank God...and many more good reports to come+++
Walter said…
Great to hear Mau...I am glad you got a Doc who is willing to work in rhythm with who you are!!!!

Still praying for you!

Love Ya,

Your Bro
Michelle said…
Hey Maurissa,

I'm behind on blog reading. I'm praying for you. Moms don't have time for this kind of crap, right?

Add the St. Michael prayer and the Anima Christi to your daily list (and your go-to panic attack list). If the problem is spiritual, those will help, and if it's medical, they certainly won't hurt.

Popular Posts