One Step at a Time


Join fellow moms and list your Small Successes for the week at Faith and Family Live.

1) After hosting the Confirmation party for our son on Saturday, I must have been a bit run down. A stomach virus put me out of commission most of Monday and Tuesday, so one of my Small Successes includes the quick naps I took on those afternoons.

2) My monkey managed to tear the towel bar out of the wall in the kids' bathroom. I spent a couple hours patching and painting and then replacing the towel bar. The monkey better stay away!

3) The kitchen freezer got a good de-cluttering and cleaning. Now maybe I will call the repair man and finally get the ice maker fixed!

Many thanks for all the prayers and best wishes offered for our son on his Confirmation. It was a wonderful celebration and we are immensely proud of him.


Comments

Maria said…
Congratulations on your successes this week! And, congratulations to your son on his Confirmation! Hope you're feeling better.
EChristyBA said…
Great Job - I'm glad you're on the other side of the virus. And good job on the freezer - I spent some quality time with mine this week too! Happy Mother's Day!
Walter said…
Wow Mau...Monkies and stomach viruses what a combination. Usually one can bring about the other. By the way...how did Abby get all the way to your house and start hanging on your towel rack? By the way her slogan for the week is "Mexican Froggy". I don't know what it means but she was yelling it over and over again during her last soccer game. YOU STILL HAVEN'T GOT THE ICE MAKER FIXED??? OHHH THE HUMANITY SIS!!! Good job on the freezer it will make it easier for you to find some of that red meat I love the next time I'm in town. It's good to see that Stat Nut's confirmation and after party went well. I was putting money down that he would barf all over the priest, pass out, have a "bladder incident", fertilize instead of crop dust(you know what I mean) or something like that. He never ceases to perform at a higher than expected level.

Give hugs and kisses to the entire gang for me and tell them their Uncle loves them a TON!!!

Love ya Mau,

Your Bro
Katie said…
The virus went through our house too!
Glad to know you are feeling better.
HuskerLissa said…
Good job - the naps sound heavenly!
ViolinMama said…
I hope you are better! Great job in spite of it all!!!

God Bless!

Popular Posts