Getting the Lead Out


As I wrote in a post earlier this year, I don't do winter. I enter into serious hibernation mode and have a very difficult time rousing myself from bed in the morning and off the couch the rest of the day. Followers of my blog may remember my journey last summer in my effort to slim down and get into better shape. I lost a grand total of 29 pounds and managed to workout about 4 or 5 times a week. I felt great! Then the Nutcracker madness began, and later on winter was my excuse. Workouts dwindled from 4 to 3 to 2 to 1 day a week. The last 3 months I was lucky to get out once a month! The good news is I didn't gain an ounce back. I maintained what I lost over the summer and I am pretty proud of myself. I am so thankful the good weather is back and I've been able to get out and move much more frequently. I'm hoping to lose a few more pounds this spring and summer and then I'll have reached my goal. Its amazing how taking off a few pounds and getting more active gives you more energy to tackle everyday life! Keep an eye on my tracker at the bottom of the blog and cheer me on!

Comments

sissy said…
I'm so proud of you Sis! Keep it up.
momto5minnies said…
I have a hard time with running in the cold. I made a lot of excuses since the start of the new year. TIME for me to also get back into my exercise groove.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!

Popular Posts