Every Little Thing


What are your Small Successes? Come share in the communal "high five" over at Faith and Family Live.

1) It's kitchen week, if you fly with the FlyLady. This week I emptied, vacuumed out, and reorganized all the drawers and cupboards in the kitchen. I wonder how long they'll stay that way?

2) I supervised the children washing the 12 passenger van this weekend. It hadn't been washed since Labor Day. Gotta love dark gray for a vehicle color, dirt does not show at all!

3) In anticipation of staying away from my blog the rest of Holy Week, I wrote and set up times for auto-posting readings and reflections on the Triduum. Have a Blessed Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Holy Saturday.

Comments

Denn Mom said…
Oh yes, kitchen week around here, too! I've only cleaned the fridge so far. DOn't know how much more I'll get to with the rest of Holy Week. Great list! God bless!
ViolinMama said…
LOVE this list!! I do"Fly" but it hasn't been happening lately since
I was sick. Maybe I'll start up next week! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Popular Posts