Thursday, July 7, 2011

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real} 7/7/2011

round button chicken


{Pretty}

The play of light and shadow on Lil' Lamb's face was so pretty for his 5 month photo shoot. I loved how these photos turned out. I have a black and white shot from the same morning in my previous post.

{Happy}

My baby brother and my nephew made the trek to the East Coast to visit this week. We were all so happy to see them and spend time with them. I love my family!


{Funny}

Of course traveling across three time zones can really mess with a boy, so can his aunt :) I enjoyed being able to tease my nephew. He has a wicked sense of humor and was an absolute joy to have around.


{Real}

I need to work on the firework photography :( I forgot to bring my Canon Rebel SLR, for starters. iPhone's may have decent camera's, but they aren't awesome by any means.
Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

mamatigerj said...

Your little one is beautiful! So nice that your brother and nephew were able to come for a visit.

Jen @ Forever, For Always... said...

I don't have great luck taking photos with my iPhone either. Beautiful shot of your little one!

Mrs. Fordyce said...

The picture of your little one is beautiful! What a cutie! Glad you enjoyed your time with your relatives!

*kate said...

Great shot of your little guy :) It must have been so wonderful to see family and get a good visit, teasing and all.

Kristen @ St Monica's Bridge said...

Love, love, love the shot of Lil' Lamb! And your nephew :)