Thursday, July 14, 2011

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real} 7/14/2011

round button chicken



{Pretty}

This pretty butterfly/moth was snapped using my phone. I might instagram it for The Pioneer Woman's photography blog contest this week, which is all about phone photography.



{Happy}

This little face always makes me happy :)


{Funny}

This photo of my brother and I makes me chuckle, smile and cry. We had such a wonderful visit and I miss him so much.


{Real}

I was trying to make a creative profile pic for my instagram account. When I saw the results I had to sigh. Funny how in my mind I always appear as my 18 year old self. This is the very real eye of an exhausted 43 old mother of a 5 month old that does not sleep well. Sigh, I'm looking old.
Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

Mrs. Fordyce said...

Those phone pictures are great! The butterfly is so clear, and the colors so vivid! And that baby face? So, so sweet!

Nadja said...

I like your photos...especially the one of you and your brother. I have one sister and no brothers, and sort of wish I had one!

*kate said...

Great photos! I love the butterfly and how could that little face not just make your day? :)

scmom (Barbara) said...

Love that baby photo. So sweet.

The photo of you and your brother reminds me of my brothers -- I have three. They taught me young that boys are gross! ;-)

priest's wife said...

My mom (63) says she still feels 20!

Walt said...

Hey Mau

Yes we are GROSS!!! I love the pic and you Mau and I am missing hanging out with you!!!

Love ya Mau

YourBro

Walt said...

Oh...My baby face is soooo sweet!!!

Sue said...

That photo of you and your brother is too much!! Definitely a keeper.

justamouse said...

So, brothers never change? Good to know. And here I was hoping mine just had to get a few years older. :-D

Anonymous said...

I thought the pretty eye pic was Ollie (hadn't finished reading yet) - should've known she's not into mascara yet! BTW you're closer to 18 than you are to old:)
MV