They are so Glad I Saved These

Can you believe I wore this to my 8th grade graduation? I never realized how much it looks like a pioneer era costume. She's thinking of wearing this for Halloween. Oh, and she added the hoops to give it more of a Victorian effect.


This was my senior prom dress. Special K has been asking for it for years. I finally relented. Oleander is making alterations to it that will turn the sash into off the shoulder straps. It is really adorable and quite a lavish dress-up dress. I remember my parents giving me an old yellow prom dress with lots of tulle they had found at a Goodwill. I was about Special K's age. I wore it to shreds. Man, I loved that dress.






Comments

Katie said…
That is so great!! The only dress I have kept is my wedding dress, and, so far, I have no one that would want to play dress up with it!

Popular Posts