Small Successes: Another Edition of "What I Didn't Do This Week""


Small Successes for September 2, 2010:

1) I did not serve jury duty as planned :) (see yesterday's post for an explanation)

2) I did not clean the 15 year old's room, but he did, and I didn't even ask him too. I should take a photo!

3) We did not start school this week. Beginning school before Labor Day is EVIL! Well, maybe not evil, but it is heinous.

Not much of a list, I know, but I'm pregnant and tired and 42 and we have six kids and I just can't think right now.

Have any Small Successes to share? Leave your link at Faith and Family Live.

Comments

Katie said…
Personally, I like your list!! You do TONS Maurisa!
I agree with #3 :-D. If I were homeschooling my own kids (read: on my own schedule instead of my sis-in-law's) we'd NEVER start before labor day!

Training up a 15 year old to clean his room without being asked... I'd say that's a success of a lifetime :).

Popular Posts