Today is our 18th wedding anniversary. We've really had a wonderful and blessed marriage, especially the last 16 years. Those first two years were a doozy, between the stresses of being newlyweds, Wingnut being in pilot training, and the arrival of our first born . . . I'm sure you know what I mean. I can honestly say the 10 happiest moments in my life have somehow involved Wingnut. Can you discover the secret to our happy life?
1) The day we met
2) The day we were married
3) The 10 days we spent in Hawaii on our honeymoon
4) Discovering the impending arrival of our first child
5) The arrival of our first child
6) The arrival of our second child
7) The arrival of our third child
8) The arrival of our fourth child
9) The arrival of our fifth child
10) The arrival of our sixth child
Wingnut is a wonderful husband; loving, attentive, supportive, and possessing a wicked sense of humor. He has had me laughing from day one and for me it is his most endearing quality. So here's to our first 18 years, may God continue to Bless our union and our family for many more years to come.