I'm not one of those tackle a big job all at once and then make a big, dramatic reveal. I'm one of those, we're making progress and one day it will look the way I want kind of people. Our current project that had been in the works since moving into this house and is nearly complete is the girls' room. We've repainted and recarpteted and are currently in the decorating stage. Here are the finished projects from this week.
Decoupage letters in coordinating colors.
The bulletin board is hung and I found these great banana leaf storage boxes to store the extra bedding from the girls' trundle bed.
I've reorganized their closet with a closet maid system and ordered a shelving unit for their various knick-knacks. I need to sew a table runner and then I think we will finally be finished. I'll post photos as I finish each project.