{P, H,F,R} The Hike

round button chicken




{Pretty}

Last Friday we took the homeschoolers hiking up Mount Ogden.  It was a beautiful day for a hike.


It was about an hour and a half climb that I would characterize as being mildly difficult.  The reward was the awesome waterfall at the end of the trail.

{Happy}


This kind of stuff is right up Special K's alley.  She had a blast and was the first to the top and the first to see the waterfall.


{Funny}


Wingnut Jr. thoroughly enjoyed himself.   He insisted on carrying my water pack on his back and had a stick in each hand.  The sticks made some of the climb and descent a bit precarious, but he would not discard them.  Boys and their sticks.


I loved this capture of Lil' Lamb reaching from the pack.  He managed to grab a few leaves and branches from his perch.


 {Real}

I really do need to teach someone else how to use my camera if I ever want to have a half way decent photo of myself taken with it.  LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts