Thursday, July 5, 2012

{P,H,F,R} I ❤ Beautiful Utah!



round button chicken



{Pretty}


I love this shot.  I caught it during one of the golden hours, just before sunset.  Aren't thistle blooms lovely?  In just a couple days it will become a terrifying thorny mess.


The wildflowers are blooming like crazy, even in the very dry conditions we are experiencing.


The colors and variety are amazing!










 {Happy}

Saturday, we took the kids up to Snow Basin to ride the gondola up the mountain and then for a hike.  We were all smiles on the gondola ride.




{Funny}


The smiles did not last once the real hiking began.  The trails are not well mapped out and do not post lengths.  We hiked for over 2 hours and had to turn around and re-hike one of the more difficult trails to get back to the gondola.  The kids were not very happy in the end.  Before putting my camera away, I did catch our silly Skoshi A posing for the camera while everyone was still fairly happy.



{Real}
Our garden is still coming along fairly well but it was nearly taken over by weeds.  I think it will be a constant battle here in the farm country.  Weeding for an hour a day will indeed be a reality.

I love this gorgeous shot of the mountain rocks near Snow Basin.  Utah is absolutely lovely and I'm absolutely in love with it.

Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you look very closely in the pic of Skoshi A posing for the camera you can see Wingnut Jr. giving her the 'You are such a weirdo...' look! It cracks me up!

-K

Deanna said...

Lovely flowers and such an awesome shot of the mountain rocks (:
Blessings, deanna

Leila said...

Beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining!

sam said...

almost as pretty as BOWIE ;)