Small Successes

I love this idea from Faith and Family Live.  Sometimes we need to give ourselves a high five just for making it through another day.

1. I got up and had coffee with my hubby and even packed a lunch for him.  This is a feat in itself because I am in serious hibernation mode (see post below from earlier today).

2. I folded 4 loads of laundry AND put it all away.  Anyone who lives with the "laundry monster" knows this is no small task.  And yes, I did match and fold Wingnut's socks.  We have temporarily called a truce in the sock wars, although I am still having trouble matching two particular pairs of socks correctly.

3. I tried to say yes to all the little requests my children made today.  I have a horrible habit of almost always saying no first and usually for no good reason.  I don't know why I do that but I am working on it.

Comments

Popular Posts