Monday, January 5, 2009

He's Been a Bad Boy

For a two-year-old, Baby Wingnut has been a relatively easy child.  There could be a few reasons for this: he's the youngest of 6 and has plenty of folks paying attention to him and taking care of his every need; he is just easy going by nature; Wingnut and I are just better parents as time goes on and are therefore more easy going; Baby Wingnut is extremely intelligent and it doesn't take much at all to get him to understand what is being asked of him. As a result, Baby Wingnut spends very little time here. . . 





His dinosaur, on the other hand, spends countless hours in this position. . .
According to Baby Wingnut, he(the dinosaur) has been a bad boy.  Evidently he bit Karate Kid. 
I just don't know what we are going to do with him!
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

sissy said...

That is too cute! And so is he!

Journey of Truth (Sarah) said...

Just hug on him all he will allow 'cos he's just too cute for words!!!

Mau said...

I know! They don't come much sweeter than him. I could just eat him up at times. I dread the day he won't let me smother him with hugs and kisses. Until then I won't let a day go by without a smothering session!