He's Been a Bad Boy

For a two-year-old, Baby Wingnut has been a relatively easy child.  There could be a few reasons for this: he's the youngest of 6 and has plenty of folks paying attention to him and taking care of his every need; he is just easy going by nature; Wingnut and I are just better parents as time goes on and are therefore more easy going; Baby Wingnut is extremely intelligent and it doesn't take much at all to get him to understand what is being asked of him. As a result, Baby Wingnut spends very little time here. . . 





His dinosaur, on the other hand, spends countless hours in this position. . .
According to Baby Wingnut, he(the dinosaur) has been a bad boy.  Evidently he bit Karate Kid. 
I just don't know what we are going to do with him!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is too cute! And so is he!
Sarah - Kala said…
Just hug on him all he will allow 'cos he's just too cute for words!!!
Maurisa said…
I know! They don't come much sweeter than him. I could just eat him up at times. I dread the day he won't let me smother him with hugs and kisses. Until then I won't let a day go by without a smothering session!

Popular Posts