Call Me Crazy

I have truly missed the wonderful group of Catholic homeschool families we were involved with for the 11 years we lived in Maryland.  Silly, I know, but I'm even still on their mailing list, partly because it works as a prayer chain, and partly because I like to know what they are up to, especially their plans for co-op.  I've missed them so much, I've even begun considering starting up a co-op at our parish.

Thankfully, another opportunity presented itself just a few weeks ago.  My girls are newly involved in a Little Flowers Club that was begun by one of the homeschooling moms in our parish.  After seeing Wingnut Jr.'s disappointment that the club is only for girls, she suggested the boys could start a Blue Knights Club that would meet on the same days and times as Little Flowers.  All she needed was a mom to volunteer to take on leading Blue Knights.  Yup, that's me.  It's really a great alternative to beginning a co-op.  We only meet twice a month for an hour and a half and I only have to prep and teach one class per session as opposed to the two, sometimes three classes I would teach or help out in with our Maryland co-op.  Wingnut Jr. is thrilled.  I might just be a little bit crazy.

Comments

momto8 said…
good luck!
and really, have fun!!

Popular Posts