{P,H,F,R} 3/29/2012


round button chicken


{Pretty}


The signs of spring are everywhere in Utah, now.  Originally, I thought this tree was a pussy willow, but obviously I was was wrong.  These are interesting buds though.


{Happy}

This girl is so happy to be outdoors, climbing, running, jumping, etc.  She has been and will always be our little dare devil.


{Funny}


This guy is just an out and out ham.


{Real}


I found this adorable t-shirt at a local coffee shop.  It says "Mommy's Little Leo" and has a little lion on it. I bought it because our little guy's name is Leo and I found the coincidence to be quite funny.  It wasn't until later that I realized the "real" meaning of Leo for this t-shirt had to do with the Leo zodiac sign. LOL!


Comments

Katie said…
I would have missed the meaning of the shirt too!! Those pics are beautiful . . . Utah must be so pretty!
Roxie said…
Love those beautiful mountains - lucky you!
Leila said…
thanks for joining! Love those sweet faces!

Popular Posts