Thursday, March 1, 2012

{P,H,F,R} 3/1


round button chicken



{Pretty}

The moon, Jupiter, and Venus have been absolutely beautiful the last several nights.



{Happy}

Lil' Lamb is pretty happy with a calculator, phone, or remote of any kind.  Math whiz, possibly????


{Funny}

This is Wingnut and Lil' Wingnut's newest bonding game.  They call it "Lay Down Throw". I think they need a bit more creative name for it, but what ever they call it, they have a grand time playing it.


{Real}


Lil' Lamb seemed to love the black berries I gave him with dinner.  I'm not sure he quite ingested any, between what you see on his face and what was left in the seat of his high chair.


Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

*kate said...

I love the blackberry picture :) My boys both love frozen blueberries.