A Motley Crew


I had the depressing task of driving my kid sister and my dad to the airport yesterday.  It was wonderful to have them here and to be able to share our Nutcracker experience with them.  I could not have made it through the week without them, especially with Wingnut out on a trip. Before the drive out to the airport we snapped a few last photos.  Of course, my dad decided the kids needed to have their giant candy canes before he left.  The kids were a sticky, hyped up crew! Pop and Sis flew home to balmy Spokane, Washington.  It's only 11 degrees there today and is supposed to drop below zero this weekend. Serves them right for deserting me!

*Family Service Project: Scrub down and shine kitchen appliances

Comments

Tonya said…
Gotta love A's eyes! And JP's hair is looking much better. He looks like he's getting taller - even while sitting I can tell. :-) Great picture of the group! B is looking like such a big boy too.
Party of Eleven said…
B looks so delighted to be eating that giant candy cane! Great picture :)

Popular Posts