{P,H,F,R} Hometown

round button chicken

The kids and I took a quick trip to my hometown to visit family this week.  We spent 4 days there and had an absolutely lovely time visiting my old childhood haunts and seeing loved ones.



{Pretty}


The Rose Garden was blooming at the peak of its season.













{Happy}



The very happy and lovely young lady at the center of all the attention is my dear grandmother.  I took all of the cousins to visit her one afternoon.  She was thrilled.  I was touched by the great desire of her great grand children to visit her.  She is one special grandma, and we all love her so!





{Funny}

Here are all the cousins at my Dad's place.  We were laughing as his dog, Roxy, decided she was just another kid and smiled broadly for the photo.




{Real}

A promised trip to our favorite sandwich shop turned out a bust.  Who needs a vacation? Apparently, the Domini's family does.

Comments

Popular Posts