Run for the Little Flowers 2013

On Saturday, my three middle kiddos and I participated in the Run for the Little Flowers Virtual 5K.  Special K and Skoshi A walked the 3.1 miles, and Wingnut Jr. and I ran.  I'm so proud of my little guy.  He's been training for this run all summer and can now run a 5K without batting an eyelash.  He's quickly working his way up to the 5 mile mark; a goal I'm sure he will reach before the permafrost sets in here in Utah.

Our dear friend Katie has organized the virtual 5K and had over 200 participants.  The Little Flowers Project is such a great cause.  I hope the numbers for Run for the Little Flowers continue to increase over the years.




Our two girls before heading out.






Wingnut Jr.






Wingnut Jr. took a shot of me before we hit the road.





Trying to take a selfie with my running buddy while we were running.  I love his face!


Check out Katie's blog for links to other folks who participated this year. 



Comments

Popular Posts