Nine is Fine!

I can't believe my little girl is 9 years old! She had such a special day beginning with seeing eight of her friends receive their First Holy Communion. It was also Divine Mercy Sunday and the Beatification of John Paul II! She had a small luau and invited her BFF and family to her party.

Special K and American Girl of the Year, who just happens to be Hawaiian.


Special K and her BFF


Blowing out 9 candles.


Yum!


PS We've had two other birthdays since Lil' Lamb arrived and I am very sorry dear daughters 1 and 2 that I missed writing your birthday posts. Hopefully you will not hold my oversight against me?

Comments

Tonya said…
She's 9? Happy Birthday K!!! I do so hope we get to see you in August. You will be there, right???? K is still FIVE in my mind.
Party of Eleven said…
Happy 9th Birthday Special K!!!

Popular Posts