Lil' Lamb 3 Months

Wingnut and I cannot get over what a good baby Lil' Lamb is. He very rarely cries, the only exceptions are when he's hungry, wants his mommy, or is sick of being in the carseat. He's become very interactive and loves when his brothers and sisters to talk to him. He returns their attention with huge grins and coos. He's sleeping much more peacefully, finally! He's still an early riser, sometimes getting me up at the crack of dawn, but who can be upset when that is the time of day he imparts his sweetest smiles.


Look at that face! It just melts my heart.


I was trying to get some full body shots to show you his rolls, but he is in constant motion and most of my photos were a blur. This one doesn't quite do his rolls justice. He has become so chunky!

Comments

Tonya said…
He is adorable!!! And VERY VERY chunky. So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our Family said…
love the rolls :)

Popular Posts