{P,H,F,R} October 16




round button chicken




{Pretty}
Wing nut and I were on our way to the movies and were witnesses to this spectacular sunset.  Of course, I didn't bring my Rebel with me, so I had to make do with Wingnut's iPhone 6.  Not too shabby.





{Happy}



This is a wonderful time of year for fishing and photography.  I've been bringing my Rebel along on our fishing excursions.  If I'm not going to catch any fish, I may as well catch some scenery.







{Funny}


So this is homeschooling in our house.  She was un-showered, in pajamas, curled up in a blanket, lying on the couch reading her religion assignment.  As I snapped this shot she squealed, "I'm not wearing any make-up!"







{Real}


These are the last of the wildflowers.  I was actually surprised to find these in the thicket.  Most everything else has died back.  Winter is fast approaching.

Comments

Popular Posts