{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real} Is it Really April?

round button chicken
Winter has returned with a vengeance.  It is bleak and gray and my photos this week really reflect that.  I am so looking forward to the return of the sun!


{Pretty}



My pretty little boy loves to sit on the window sill.  I love black and white portraits.






{Happy}


Even though it is April, we've had snow everyday this week.  K didn't mind.  She very happily traipsed outside and built snowmen.






{Funny}


Here are her finished snowmen.  She very affectionately refers to the leaning one as "Bad Back Bessie"





{Real}


We had managed to stay healthy all winter.  It figures that come April we'd all be hit by a nasty virus. It's been slowly making the rounds through the family.  My two little guys are still sputtering and coughing.





Comments

Jill Foley said…
Yay for staying healthy all winter - hope it lasts through spring.

Popular Posts