Praying for Holy Sons

I stumbled across this community on Pinterest yesterday and it definitely struck a chord with me.  Having three sons in this day is a real challenge, and while I always have prayed for my children, I love the directed purposefulness of this prayer challenge.

21 Days of Prayer for Sons is a web community of prayer and support for mothers of sons.  A new 21 day cycle began May 1, but it is never too late to begin.  Brooke McGlothlin's companion book Warrior Prayers is easily downloaded in any format, including eBook format, Nook, and Amazon Kindle, and is very reasonable at $3.99. It is an easy read, filled with wonderful insight, study questions, and directed prayers. If you are a mother of sons, join me in specifically lifting them up in prayer for the next 21 days.

These are my beloved sons.  I am praying they grow to be the strong, holy, God-fearing men, God Wills them to be.
JayP, 16 years old

Lil' Wingnut, 5 years old

Lil' Lamb, 14 months


Comments

Katie said…
Thanks for sharing! I had seen that on FB a while ago and searched the internet, but never found it! So glad you posted it.

Popular Posts