aka the Mom and Sarah at Harbor of Aloha both tagged me in this meme. With Holy Week upon us, I think this is especially appropriate and beautiful.
Here are the rules:
1) He completely poured Himself out for me, an utterly unworthy sinner. It breaks my heart to think of it, but I am so grateful.
2) He has truly been my consolation in trials and sorrow.
3) I see Him in my babies' smiles, as He was as a babe in His Blessed Mother's arms. Knowing He had a loving mother, and that she was a loving mother brings home for me His humanity and frailty. I'm floored by the idea that He humbled Himself to become one of us.
4) Even when I deserted Him, He never deserted me. I always knew He was there, even though I had my back turned to Him.
5) He has given me hope eternal and I am looking forward to the day I can dance before His throne.
If you're reading this today and would like to participate, please consider yourself tagged, as well!
Have a most Blessed Holy Week!