Why?


Lil' Wingnut has been expressing himself artistically. Why he has chosen this particular subject matter is beyond me. Behold, "The Devil"!He's drawn at least half a dozen versions of this picture. One of his first attempts he brought to me and told me to be sure to ignore the blue words at the top of the page. (The blue words spelled out p**p).

Wingnut uploaded this version to the desktop of our computer. He called Lil' Wingnut to the computer and asked, "Have you been drawing on the computer screen?"

Lil' guy responded, "No!"

"You drew this right?"

"Well, yeah."

"Then how did it get on my computer screen?"

"Well, I drew it on a piece of paper and Mom uploaded it," Lil' Wingnut confessed.

I had to laugh, as Wingnut's teasing was a bust. Lil' guy is just too smart, even the Big guy can't pull one over on him any more.

Comments

Walt said…
Hey Mau,

Lil Wingster drawing pictures of uncle walter again!!! I love that kid!

Love ya Mau!

YourBro

Popular Posts