Small Successes: Let's Sweat the Small Stuff


Small Successes for April 22, 2010

1) Laundry is done. It's the never ending chore, isn't it? Stayed on top of it. Hooray for me!

2) I've worked out every day this week. I ran Sunday and Monday, walked Tuesday, and taught a ballet class on Wednesday. My goal for the week is to run 10 miles total. So far I've run 5.75. I'll run this morning and hopefully again on Saturday. That should put me over my goal for the week.

3) I broke out the hard core chemicals and cleaned our shower this week. It is squeaky clean. I do try to go as chemical free as possible with our cleaning supplies, but I've yet to find a natural cleaner for the shower that powers through soap scum, mildew, and mold--ewwww!

Head on over to Faith and Family Live and give yourself a pat on the back for all the small stuff you accomplished this week!

Comments

Karen said…
Laundry is always a huge success in my book. Have a great week!
Katie said…
Great job! I have yet to find a natural cleaner that does that too!
Melissa said…
Great job on working out! I hate it, but I really want to get back to it soon.
ViolinMama said…
What a GREAT list. Very inspirational for me, even with a new baby due within days? weeks? Bless you for inspiring me to keep going!!

Much love!

Popular Posts