Thursday, December 10, 2009

This 'n That


Wow, I really had to rack my brain for Successes this week, but here they are:

1) We did school every day this week, even though there were strong temptations to just blow it off.

2) I got out and ran twice this week. I'm up to just over 2 miles without stopping to walk. I'm hoping to reach 3 miles without stopping over Christmas break, weather permitting. I'll let you know how it goes.

3) I kept on top of the laundry again this week. It was a real struggle, but I folded two overflowing baskets worth of clean clothing and put it all away last evening just so I could post it as a success this week.

Do you have any Small Successes to share? Post your link over at Faith and Family Live.


Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

Young Mom said...

Your successes look big to me, laundry school AND exercise! Good job!

Natalie said...

Good job on your running! I have the same goal of running 3 miles without stopping to walk. I'm at a mile and a half, but I've signed up for a 5 K run in the spring so I won't be tempted to quit. =)

Barbara said...

Great work! One week I made sure I lifted weights (wimpy amounts, but hey) every day just so I could post it on Small Successes! Whatever it takes, right?