Here's to Success


Small Successes for Thursday, November 5th, where did October go?

1) We've completed our first quarter of homeschooling this year. All in all it is going pretty smoothly. I have a progress report in the works as a post later this week. The kids were pretty stoked to be 1/4 of the way through the year.

2) Sunday I began to feel achy, chilly and pretty miserable. I ended up running a low grade fever for three days, but I tried to take it easy, got plenty of sleep, took my vitamins, and ate a healthy diet. I believe I was able to fight off whatever was attacking me. Karate Kid chalks this "success" up to our superior genetics :-) I think warding off an illness is a small success, don't you?

3) Even feeling under the weather, I was able to keep up with the laundry. I am so thankful to not have piles and piles of dirty clothes waiting for me!

Head on over to Faith and Family Live and herald your Small Successes for the week.


Comments

Sarah - Kala said…
I think when one is not feeling well one should slow down - one can do things as feeling fit to do so, but not at the usual pace. Vitamins, rest, and all the good genetics, yes, were on your side! Stay well.
Katie said…
Great job! Glad to hear you are feeling better!
Walter said…
Hey Mau,

Don't kid yourself...it's genetics. Our gene pool creates extreme fear in viruses, bacteria and small gnomes. That you kept up on the laundry proves either the strong genes or the extreme delirium you must have been experiencing. Either way...YOU'RE THE MAN...UHHH...WOMAN!

Love ya Mau,

YourBro
ViolinMama said…
WOW!! Really great list, especially for being sick. I'm so impressed! I wish I had you to help me not get behind on my laundry when all I want to do is nap...thanks for the inspiration!
Kelly said…
Wonderful successes! Especially #3
Keeping up with laundry is hard enough when you are well let alone when you are feeling ill. Good for you!!
Thanks for sharing your successes.

God bless!

Popular Posts