Sleepy, Cheesy, Dramatic, Pirate, Ballerina

It was parent's observation week in ballet. I remembered my camera this time and boy am I glad. Special K was, well, pretty special.

I was really beginning to wonder if ballet is really her thing. She spent the first 15 minutes of class looking utterly bored to tears.


Suddenly she spied I had the camera out. She really began to perk up. I have dozens of photos of this particular cheesy grin.


I'm not quite sure what she's doing here. No one else struck this pose. She does look pretty dramatic.

Here's some more cheese, with a little bit of pirate mixed in.



Wrapped up with one final dramatic bow. The end.

Comments

Tonya said…
Hilarious! I remember watching her a couple of years ago. She seems to be doing a bit better! :-) Always the drama queen. So cute!
Walter said…
Hey Mau,

That Special Kitty Kat pose was famous yet illusive White Swan trying to get mom's attention by blatantly acting like she doesn't want mom's attention pose...I am shocked with all of your ballet training that you would miss that one! Disappointing!

Love ya Mau

YourBro

Popular Posts