Small Successes: Small but Significant


Small Successes for January 14, 2010

1) I've been flying in the bathroom with the FlyLady this week. Ahhhhhhh! I love a squeaky clean bathroom, don't you?

2) Our yearly homeschool portfolio review is coming up in February. Instead of waiting until the night before, I'm already pulling samples, organizing binders, and typing up book lists for each student. It is always such a relief once the review is over, especially since it means I won't have to worry about it until next year.

3) We've been automatic dishwasherless for over a month. Our new one finally arrives today. Ok, installing a new dishwasher really isn't my success, but I'm just so darn happy about it, I had to post it. The kids and I are pretty sick and tired of the dishpan hands! Hip hip hooray for the new dishwasher!

What are your successes this week? Follow the link to Faith and Family Live and share them with the the blogging world!

Comments

ViolinMama said…
Love #1 and #3....those two make big differences in our lives!

Much love and I hope you have a good weekend!
Dawn said…
Congrats on the new dishwasher!

I homeschool in TX and am sooooooo glad we don't have to do any reporting at all to the school districts.

Popular Posts