Thursday, June 18, 2015

{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real} June 18



{Pretty}


So many gorgeous sunsets here lately









{Happy}


Leo loves the local splash pad,





{Funny}


I can't recall what he was saying here, but if he was saying something it was probably pretty darn funny.  His little mouth rarely stops.  He even talks profusely in his sleep.




{Real}


This was my view during Ben's last baseball game.  I was running the scoreboard.  Our little team managed a 3rd place berth in the playoffs.  They played a great game, but lost by one point, bringing their season to an end.  It was a great season.  We had really wonderful coaches and a great bunch of boys as teammates.  It was absolutely amazing how much Ben improved this season.  



For more {Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real} stop by Like Mother, Like Daughter.






Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Amanda said...

My goodness those shots of your sunsets are dreamy! Love them! And so fun with your son! I'm hoping to get my 4 year old in something this coming fall. Should be fun :)