Conspiracy

It never ceases to fail, on mornings we manage to get the trash and recycling out to the curb before 7:30 am, the collectors do not come until the late afternoon.  This leaves our trash to the mercy of the monsterous turkey vultures, who then strew our garbage across the neighborhood.  Of course, this morning I awoke to the unmistakable sounds of the trash men coming down the street before 7:30.  Wouldn't you know it, Wingnut and my biggest helper are out of town for a basketball game, and we certainly couldn't expect my teenagers to stir.  I threw on a jacket and with Lil' Lamb on one arm, we dragged both cans and the recycling to the curb just in the nick of time, in such a comical fashion I'm sure we provided some wonderful morning entertainment for the neighbors. I really do believe the refuse industry is in a conspiracy against me.

Comments

Michelle said…
I have this exact same problem! Fortunately, I live on a loop, and I'm at the top of it. If they collectors go by one way, I can drag my cans to my neighbors' driveway.

Popular Posts