Small Successes: June Bride Edition


Small Successes for June 10, 2010:

1. Filled out grade sheets and transcripts for my two high schooler and calculated their overall GPA, using a nifty internet resource, of course!

2. To celebrate the beginning of our summer fun, I'm taking the kiddos to the National Zoo today. We'll be meeting two of my blogging buddies(Mallu Mom and Dawn) and their children there. It should be a lovely day.

3. Wingnut and I celebrated 19 years of wedded bliss. In today's terms, that counts as a huge success, but for us, it's still a small one. We count on many, many, many more years of the same.



Comments

teachermomof2 said…
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! Enjoy the zoo!

Blessings and peace...
Mary @ Cheerios said…
19 yrs!
Beautiful and awesome!
COngrats and may God continue to richly bless your love ;)
God blesss,
Mary @ Cheerios
Katie said…
Happy Anninversary!!
Melissa said…
Happy Anniversary! And I think it still is a Big Success!
Unknown said…
Happy Anniversary!! May you and your husband be blessed with many, many more!
We love the National Zoo. I try to take my daughter at least once a year. We go early in the morning when things are quiet. Such a wonderful place.
Have a great week!

Popular Posts