Fabulous Foodie Friday

I'm considering doing a weekly link up here.  I think I'll call it Fabulous Foodie Friday.  Participants can link to their blogs and post photos of some of the fabulous food they made or ate.  We can link or post recipes too.  What do you think?  I'll have to figure out how to do the linky thingy, for one.  Let me know if you're interested.  Here's my contribution for the week:




This is a cranberry spritzer with a splash of vodka I made with my new Vitamix blender.  I have completely fallen in love with my Vitamix.  It has a prominent space on my counter and I use it every single day. 





For our Blessed Mother's birthday, we had to have cake.  So I made personal lemon curd cakes, using my Vitamix.





We also had crepes.  Made with my Vitamix.




Angie made chocolate almond butter spread (Think Nutella but with almonds). She used the food processor, but still fabulous! Here is a link to the recipe she used.






I'm not a huge fan of Nutella, so I made homemade blueberry sauce for my crepes.  Yum!


Comments

My grandmother used to make blueberry sauce for our pancakes that looked just like yours! I've tried to replicate it but it's never turned out quite right.
A food theme link up sounds like fun! :)
Chere Mama said…
I love the Blessed Mother's cakes. So pretty! I think a foodie link up would be fun. I especially like the name!! ;)

Popular Posts