The World as He Sees It

During our vacation I gave Lil' Wingnut a crack at taking some photos. He really enjoyed snapping away and at the end of the day it was fun to look through the pictures and see the day as he did. Never mind that I had to delete about 1000 snapshots of blurs, feet, sky, and various body parts that shall remain nameless, he actually has quite an eye and took some very lovely and interesting photos.

Believe it or not, this is me. I kind of like this picture. It makes me look like I'm 12 years old.

I love this photo of my brother listening to a crazy story told by my second cousin's husband. That rascal can really spin a yarn, especially if it's about his wife.

Here's another one of my brother. This is how the world looks from the dinner table.


Lil' Wingnut took several from this skewed position. Very cool.


Lil' Wingnut was fascinated by my college chum's knitting, and her bare feet.

Comments

Popular Posts