This Blogging Break Courtesy of the Plague

I came down with aches, chills and a fever on Saturday.  Undaunted, Wingnut and I still went out for a lovely dinner and to shop for Epiphany.  I should have been daunted.  Sunday I went to Mass but snuck out with the boys during the Our Father to avoid shaking hands with any unsuspecting victims and we remained in the vestibule through communion.  I was feeling pretty miserable.  Since then I've pretty much been in bed--reading, knitting, and watching a lot of Downton Abbey (I caught this week's premier of season 3 on the PBS app and then I've been rewatching season 1 on Netflix).  We managed to get some school work done, but I can't teach due to laryngitis, so it's just been bare bones.  I'm feeling a tad better this evening.  I'm sure I'll recover just in time for the rest of the family to come down with the plague.  Who knows when I'll have a chance to blog in the next few days.  Stay healthy, y'all!

Comments

Popular Posts