Got Your Back


You know what the best thing about having siblings as an adult is? They are there to go to bat for you. I know my brother and sister have had to run interference on several occasions for their fringe Catholic, homeschooling, big sister with all the kids, and they have always done me proud. I don't know what I'd do without my sibs. I count them among my best friends and I miss not being able to see them. They both live across the country but we text or facebook or call almost every week. I love you two. You are awesome!

Comments

Walt said…
Hey Mau!

Well I love my fringe Catholic, homeschooling big sister with all the kids...and my Shock loving gun toating younger sister with two kids...and I love all their kids!!! Of course I make you pay dearly for the protection I provide (usually in great food and other fine things).

Love ya Mau

YourBro
Anonymous said…
Well I feel pretty luck too Sis! I know you would for me too!
Anonymous said…
I love how u nicknamed all of them!!! lil wingnut hahahaha

Jaylee

Popular Posts