Anyone Out There?

Testing. . . 1 . . . 2 . . . 3. I'm back! I bet you didn't even know I was gone, unless, of course you are one of my Facebook friends ;)

We just took our family vacation and spent a long and lovely week in beautiful Florida. It was a vacation with a purpose, as Karate Kid and Stat Boy had been invited to compete in AAU Taekwando Nationals in forms and point sparring. We managed to spend a day at SeaWorld, a little time at the pool, and most of us hit the beach at some point along the way.

Obviously I wasn't blogging on the road, but I had a few posts pre-written and set to auto-post while we were gone. Sometimes I can't believe how tech savvy I am--LOL! I can hear the groans from the peanut gallery as I type.

I am dreading the laundry catch-up and grocery shopping and the general catch-up work I need to do today, but I am sure glad to be home. I'll have posts, pictures, and funny stories to share from our trip over the next few days. Stay tuned!

Comments

Tonya said…
I knew you were gone and still expected a blog post every day, since I know you are SO tech savvy! :-) Can't wait to hear the funny stories!

Popular Posts