Little is Much


I have to admit I am a bit disappointed with my list this week. I had a hard time coming up with much of anything. In the grander scheme of things #1 is what mattered most. What are your Small Successes this week?

1) We got the whole brood to confession on Saturday. We are ready and raring to go for Holy Week!

2) I stayed on top of the laundry this week, even folded and put it all away.

3) I sorted through the enormous basket of ironing. Wingnut does all the ironing in this house but sometimes he gets so bogged down by it he just doesn't know where to start. To help him out I pulled out anything the children have grown out of and as a special service to him I ironed all of my contributions to the mountain and what was left of children's clothes, too. He will be so surprised when he gets home from his trip to find the ironing has shrunk to a much more manageable pile.

Comments

ViolinMama said…
Awesome job. That is a great list to just "pull together" but I know how that goes! Lovely job!!!

Popular Posts