{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real} My Instagram Girls

I had several photos ready for my post today taken with my nice Canon Rebel, but then I came across several photos on my iPhone that I could not pass up.  My girls are always snapping shots using my phone and I enjoy seeing the world through their eyes.




{Pretty}


Katerina has the biggest blue eyes and they are set off by her peaches and cream complexion and rosy cheeks.  I am so glad she is such a tomboy right now.  I think she may make a few heads turn as she gets older and the longer I can keep her a little girl, the better!



{Happy}


Katerina and Angela found these flip-flops in a local beauty shop.  The quote is one of their favorites from The Lord of the Rings.  





{Funny}


Looks like our local convenience store is hiring gallons of milk.  LOL!






{Real}


Angela is now a permitted driver in the state of Utah.  Yikes!




For more {Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real} check out Like Mother, Like Daughter.






Comments

Popular Posts