{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real} March 19



{Pretty}


While I do have a few things starting to pop up in my flower beds, it will still be a few more weeks until spring officially arrives here.  In the meantime, I've been purchasing flowers to enjoy.  Tulips are my favorite springtime bloom and I thought the color of these was quite pretty.








{Happy}



While in Sun Valley this last weekend, Leo and I took the gondola to the Roundhouse Lodge for lunch with the skiers.  Leo loves riding the gondola.








One happy boy






{Funny}


I caught the kids taking selfies of themselves climbing the rocks in Snake River Canyon.  They crack me up.





{Real}


I've been cleaning out and reorganizing cupboards and drawers in the kitchen.  Are the canning jar rings multiplying or what?  I don't have even close to this many actual canning jars.


For more {Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real} check out Like Mother, Like Daughter.

Comments

Chere Mama said…
Hi Maurisa,
LOVE the selfie picuture you captured!
I wish my drama kids could meet your drama kids!!
Had to laugh at your canning jar lid infestation...for me it's usually the other way around!

Popular Posts