{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real} 7/14/2011

round button chicken



{Pretty}

This pretty butterfly/moth was snapped using my phone. I might instagram it for The Pioneer Woman's photography blog contest this week, which is all about phone photography.



{Happy}

This little face always makes me happy :)


{Funny}

This photo of my brother and I makes me chuckle, smile and cry. We had such a wonderful visit and I miss him so much.


{Real}

I was trying to make a creative profile pic for my instagram account. When I saw the results I had to sigh. Funny how in my mind I always appear as my 18 year old self. This is the very real eye of an exhausted 43 old mother of a 5 month old that does not sleep well. Sigh, I'm looking old.

Comments

Mrs. Fordyce said…
Those phone pictures are great! The butterfly is so clear, and the colors so vivid! And that baby face? So, so sweet!
Nadja said…
I like your photos...especially the one of you and your brother. I have one sister and no brothers, and sort of wish I had one!
*kate said…
Great photos! I love the butterfly and how could that little face not just make your day? :)
Barbara said…
Love that baby photo. So sweet.

The photo of you and your brother reminds me of my brothers -- I have three. They taught me young that boys are gross! ;-)
My mom (63) says she still feels 20!
Walt said…
Hey Mau

Yes we are GROSS!!! I love the pic and you Mau and I am missing hanging out with you!!!

Love ya Mau

YourBro
Walt said…
Oh...My baby face is soooo sweet!!!
Sue said…
That photo of you and your brother is too much!! Definitely a keeper.
justamouse said…
So, brothers never change? Good to know. And here I was hoping mine just had to get a few years older. :-D
Anonymous said…
I thought the pretty eye pic was Ollie (hadn't finished reading yet) - should've known she's not into mascara yet! BTW you're closer to 18 than you are to old:)
MV

Popular Posts