I Know Someone Who May Get a Chunk of Coal in His Stocking

The words and thoughts that come out of this boy's mouth can either yield side-splitting laughter or complete mortification. I honestly do not know where he gets most of it, but we had another eye-opening, and hysterical conversation just the other day.

Lil' Wingnut: "I don't like Santa Claus. He's a little weird."

Me: "How is he weird?"

Lil' Wingnut: "Well, he's a fat old lard and he smells like dead ol' flies."

Karate Kid: "Saint Nicholas is a Saint in Heaven and a friend of Jesus."

Lil' Wingnut: "Oh! I shouldn't have called him a fat old lard, then."


What are we going to do with this one?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Haha! I've never heard of a child who didn't like Santa. BTW, does Lil' Wingnut still have his imaginary bad friend? Maybe he is the bad influence. =)
Tonya said…
I love that kid. He would keep all of my family laughing every day! Miss you guys!
Dawn said…
that's funny! He'll be likin' Santa a bit more on Christmas I think. ;)
Anonymous said…
Lol! I don't think santa is going toe happy with him.... Though I do agree... Santa IS a little weird...

Statboy... You really need a new name for me... You should do a contest on your blog or something to decide.
Walt said…
Hey Mau,

Now that you chastised me...through our younger sister...for not commenting on a post that is a softball toss for one of my witty and sarcastic responses here go...lil' wingster where did your mother and I go wrong. What is so creepy about an overweight man, with long white hippy hair and beard, who rides in a sleigh pulled by a bunch of bambi's cousins, dresses in red fuzzy pajamas and practices home invasions (with the family in the house) on the holiest night of the year by sliding down their chimney. You are creating a bad vibe so close to Christmas my fine little Daniel Boone loving nephew. Don't go messing with my Christmas take by creating bad blood between our family and the big SC!!! Keep up with this agnostic thinking process and I will strap you to donner's back and send you for the ride of a lifetime!!!

Love Ya Mau,

Yourbro

Popular Posts