Suspension of Belief


Baby Wingnut has an addiction -- an addiction to Wii Mario Kart. (Bet you thought I was going to say nursing, didn't cha?) We've cut him off cold turkey, because, quite frankly, we are tired getting beat by him. Actually, I'm just kidding on that last statement, little boys should be outside running amok, not in the dungeon playing video games.

When he asks me if he can play the Wii, I tell him Daddy said, "No." That had been working pretty well as he tends not to question Daddy's will. I fear the power of that statement is waning dramatically. Today he did not appear to believe Daddy would actually say no to the Wii.

This is the reaction Baby Wingnut gave when I attempted to use my tried and true line: "Mama, tell me the troof!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Come on Mama...tell Baby Wingy the troof!!! You play the Wii no nursie!

Popular Posts