Nutcracker Performance

As promised, here are some photos from our day at the Nutcracker Performance.


Special K and our homeschool friend were so excited to finally see the girls perform.  They were so beautiful and radiant in their fine attire.
One of the ushers kindly snapped this photo of us making sure to get the Opera House banner behind us into the shot.
The girls' very proud ballet instructors made it to yesterday afternoon's performance.  They had a lovely time and enjoyed seeing their students perform in such an upscale production.

Special K and our homeschool friend were giddy with excitement.  They truly enjoyed the performance and I was so glad we had such wonderful seats.  We were easily able to identify the girls and I made it through their time on stage without tearing up too badly.  I am so proud of my girls.  They were completely poised and professional.

They have two performances today and two tomorrow and then our saga of auditions, rehearsals, and performances will be through.  Another, more experienced stage mom, prepared me to have a couple of very emotional girls on my hands tomorrow evening.  Little does she know how emotional I'm prepared to become.  They have both worked so hard, have made wonderful new friends, and have been so thankful for this opportunity.  All in all, this has been a fantastic experience for all of us.

Comments

Popular Posts