{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real} May 14

I have been completely remiss in posting here lately.  I don't have any real excuse other than a bit of blogger's block.  We do have quite a bit going on I could write about, but I just haven't had the motivation to sit down and write.  Hopefully I'll pick up the pace over the next week or so.  In the meantime, here is the latest from the Mayerle Family in photos.




{Pretty}


Rhubarb raspberry upside down cake.  It was also pretty yummy.



 {Happy}


It's baseball season for the Benny.  He had a pretty awesome game on Monday.  He had two singles, an RBI, and he threw out a runner on first from right field.  He's one of the youngest kiddos on the team, so he was pretty excited.












{Funny}






Leo loves to go to Ben's games.  Yes, he only goes for the lollipops.  I think he ended up with more lolly on his face than in his tummy.




{Real}


This is what I love about homeschooling. I caught Ben and Leo deep in a fairytale.  I love the intense look on Ben's face.



For more {Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real} see Like Mother, Like Daughter.

Comments

Popular Posts