{Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real} October 23




round button chicken







{Pretty}



I drove as far up Ogden Mountain as the road would allow me one evening just before sunset.  The sky was spectacular.  This is a view of Ogden and beyond.



More of the dramatic sky and down into the Salt Lake Basin.







{Happy}



We have had a particularly lovely fall this year and the boys have been taking advantage of the wonderful weather and are spending as much time outside as possible. (If I'm being honest, I must confess some of the outdoor time is forced on my part.  They've decided they'd much rather enjoy the fresh air than take a nap.)





{Funny}




Uh. . . I'm not sure how to explain this other than this is our 12 year old.




{Real}


The leaves are beginning to fall and we've passed peak fall color.  One more good wind storm and the trees will be bare.  Winter is fast approaching.

Comments

Popular Posts