Texts from Brazil

Text 1 from Oleander:

"Hey mom. I'm texting from a friends phone just letting u know I'm alive.  If I find another place with wifi I'll tell u more. We r in Brazil and I'm about to go to mass so I just thought I'd give u a holler.  All my clothes r wet and stinky.  I haven't showered in 6 days.  I'll try to text later.  Tell everyone love em!"

Text 2:

"Ha ha. Br. David says I smell like the jungle. Not a compliment."

Text 3:

"Don't get worried but the second day in Argentina I sprained my knee playing basketball.  It is fine, I'm having no trouble with it at all but M. Immaculate forbade me to play sports for the rest of WYD.  I fell into a ditch a week ago and have a huge bruise on my foot.  I lost my voice completely at Igauzu Falls."



She sounds like she is having a blast, but may need a new wardrobe when she gets home!

Comments

Popular Posts